As human beings we have an inherent need to seek balance. In other words, we want to feel life is manageable. We want to feel well both physically and emotionally. We desire to feel happy and content. When we become overwhelmed either by stress, challenges, loss or with the inability to cope with day-to-day life, we need support.
Therapy or counseling, is a support that can provide understanding and resolution to many of life's difficulties, past and present. In therapy, we learn to identify the influences that keep us out of balance. We learn coping skills and communication skills. Most importantly, we learn about ourselves and the valuable connection between thoughts and feelings.
- Are you feeling anxious, depressed, or stuck?
- Do you struggle with effective communication skills?
- Have you recently experienced a life transition or change?
- Is stress at work and home becoming hard to manage?
- Do you worry that you have lost some of your passion?
- Are you having difficulty in your relationships with others?
- Is it a challenge to focus, be organized and avoid impulses?
- Do you struggle with school, friends or bullies?
- Do you want more out of life, yet don't know how to go about making it happen?
- Do past traumas keep you from living fully?
Day and evening hours available with easy scheduling.
Please call or text me directly at 330-201-0157 for an appointment. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"I understand and respect the courage it takes to come to counseling.
For the last 24 years, I have provided exceptional clinical services to tweens, teens, adults and families.
I work hard to not only make sure each client feels like their needs are being addressed individually, but that they are comfortable and play an equal and collaborative role in the entire process."
- Assertiveness/Communication Skills
- Peer and School Challenges
- Social Media and Relational issues
Schedule an appointment.