As human beings we have an inherent need to seek balance. In other words, we want to feel life is manageable. We want to feel well both physically and emotionally. We desire to feel happy and content. When we become overwhelmed either by stress, disabilities, loss or with the inability to cope with day-to-day life, we need support.
Therapy is a support that can provide understanding and resolution to many of life's difficulties, past and present. In therapy, we learn to identify the influences that keep us out of balance. We learn coping skills and communication skills. Most importantly, we learn about ourselves and the valuable connection between thoughts and feelings.
• Are you feeling anxious, depressed, or stuck?
• Do you worry that you have lost your passion for life?
• Are you having difficulty in your relationships?
• Are you being affected by another's addiction?
• Are you struggling with addiction?
• Do you struggle with school, friends or bullies?
• Do you want more out of life, yet don't know how to go about making it happen?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, therapy can help you have a more integrated and balanced life. Please visit my "RESOURCES" page for helpful links, screenings and questionnaires or contact me directly at 330-201-0157 to ask me a question or set up an initial appointment. I work with adults, children, teenagers, couples and families.
• Are you and members of your family at odds with one another?
• Are there past issues in your life that seem to be influencing your well being in day-to-day life?
• Do past traumas keep you from living fully?
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Jalal ad Din Rumi