As human beings we have an inherent need to seek balance. In other words, we want to feel life is manageable. We want to feel well both physically and emotionally. We desire to feel happy and content. When we become overwhelmed either by stress, disabilities, loss or with the inability to cope with day-to-day life, we need support.
Therapy is a support that can provide understanding and resolution to many of life's difficulties, past and present. In therapy, we learn to identify the influences that keep us out of balance. We learn coping skills and communication skills. Most importantly, we learn about ourselves and the valuable connection between thoughts and feelings.
- Are you feeling anxious, depressed, or stuck?
- Do you worry that you have lost your passion for life?
- Are you having difficulty in your relationships?
- Are you being affected by another's addiction?
- Are you struggling with addiction?
- Do you struggle with school, friends or bullies?
- Do you want more out of life, yet don't know how to go about making it happen?
- Are you and members of your family at odds with one another?
- Do past traumas keep you from living fully?
Day and evening hours. Easy scheduling.
Please call or text me directly at 330-201-0157
for an appointment.
"I understand and respect the courage it takes to come to counseling.
I offer a variety of comprehensive clinical services as I am both an independently licensed clinical and chemical dependency counselor working with children, teens, couples and families for 20 years."
Schedule an appointment.