As human beings we have an inherent need to seek balance. In other words, we want to feel life is manageable. We want to feel well both physically and emotionally. We desire to feel happy and content. When we become overwhelmed either by stress, challenges, loss or with the inability to cope with day-to-day life, we need support.
Therapy or counseling, is a support that can provide understanding and resolution to many of life's difficulties, past and present. In therapy, we learn to identify the influences that keep us out of balance. We learn coping skills and communication skills. Most importantly, we learn about ourselves and the valuable connection between thoughts and feelings.
- Are you feeling anxious, depressed, or stuck?
- Do you struggle with effective communication skills?
- Have you recently experienced a life transition or change?
- Is stress at work and home becoming hard to manage?
- Do you worry that you have lost your passion for life?
- Are you having difficulty in your relationships with others?
- Is it a challenge to focus, be organized and avoid impulses?
- Do you struggle with school, friends or bullies?
- Do you want more out of life, yet don't know how to go about making it happen?
- Do past traumas keep you from living fully?
Day and evening hours. Easy scheduling.
Please call or text me directly at 330-201-0157
for an appointment.
"I understand and respect the courage it takes to come to counseling.
I offer a variety of comprehensive clinical services as I am both an independently licensed clinical and chemical dependency counselor working with children, teens, couples and families for 20 years."
Schedule an appointment.